Abakon Property Valuations provide a comprehensive range of valuation related services for all types of property in South Africa and abroad.
- Property valuations for all purposes, including:
- Buying, selling, mortgage finance, investment, estate, tax, rating, annual financial statements and various other purposes.
- Replacement cost assessments for insurance or other purposes.
- Feasibility studies for property developments and related purposes.
- Rental determinations and lease related services.
- Expropriation valuations.
- Arbitration on property valuation related matters.
- Municipal rating valuations and assistance with valuation objections and appeals.
- Monitoring of a client's property rates and related matters, such as the implementation of the local municipality's annual rates policy, supplementary valuations, etc. to ensure that clients are rated fairly and equitably
- Acting on behalf of our clients on rates and tax related matters.
- Consulting on property valuation related matters in all sectors of industry.
To obtain your free quotation or to find our more, Click Here!
Valuation fees are regulated by the South African Council for the Property Valuation Profession and promulgated in the Government Gazette. Fees are dependent on factors such as:
- Reason for the valuation and format required.
- Type of property and nature of the valuation.
- Time spent on the valuation.
- Specific client requirements.
Fees are tailored to suit the needs of our clients. To obtain your free quotation or to find our more, click here!